Ebco’s Heavy Fabrication division has a well earned reputation for its ability to produce large scale manufacturing services to primary and secondary industries.
We excel in meeting a wide variety of customer requirements when manufacturing custom and prototype equipment, as well as repairing and refurbishing existing equipment.
A typical cross-section of work in progress might include:
- Crushing equipment
- Mill shells
- Pressure vessel
- Heat exchangers
- Hydroelectric turbines
- Dragline Base
- Revolving Frame for a Walking Dragline
- Medium to extra heavy and large steel and alloy fabrication
- Manual, semi-automatic, and automatic welding
- High bays – 40’ under hook with 180 ton lift capacity
- High Bay #1: 70′ wide X 400′ long
- High Bay #2: 70′ wide X 200′ long
- 21’H x 19’W x 50’L furnace for stress relieving of weldments
- 1500 ton forming press
- Tandem submerged arc welding including strip overlays in S/S and nickel chrome alloys
- Plate cutting to 15” thick C.S.
- Forming to 8” thick C.S.
- Rolling to 3” thick C.S.
- Shearing to 0.5” thick C.S
- Large fabrications, ranging from 500lbs to (ASK DK)